SD-WAN use cases
SD-WAN is the modern option for large, multi-site enterprises and governments wanting to accelerate their digital transformation. Read and identify with some of the typical challenges we see our clients’ facing as they choose to transition to SD-WAN with Xalient.
- Migrating to the cloud, with escalating bandwidth requirements and new security challenges
- Having an increasingly mobile and dispersed workforce
- Requiring rapid deployment of connectivity, for acquisitions or new sites or branches
- Wanting to avoid carrier lock-in and move to a multi-carrier approach
- Deploying voice/video and requiring Quality of Service across all WAN/Internet technologies.
- Requiring optimisation of applications across your WAN
- Needing to ensure your apps are fully secure
- Looking for a cloud alternative for VPN