SD-WAN and SASE use cases
SD-WAN, coupled with cloud security into a SASE solution, is the modern option for large, multi-site enterprises and governments wanting to accelerate their digital transformation; . Read and identify with some of the typical challenges we see our clients’ facing as they choose to transition to SASE with Xalient.
- Migrating to the cloud, with escalating bandwidth requirements and new security challenges
- Having an increasingly mobile and dispersed workforce
- Requiring rapid deployment of connectivity, for acquisitions or new sites or branches
- Wanting to avoid carrier lock-in and move to a multi-carrier approach
- Deploying voice/video and requiring Quality of Service across all WAN/Internet technologies.
- Requiring optimisation of applications across your WAN
- Needing to ensure your apps are fully secure
- Looking for a cloud alternative for VPN