Xalient Founder and CEO Sherry Vaswani has been named as a Global Influencer in Security by IFSEC.
Sherry said “I’m delighted to receive this recognition as it’s testament to the great work Xalient has to date. In establishing Xalient, I sought to build an independent global network transformation services business with a core belief that, for any successful transformation, cybersecurity must be built in from the start. This combined value proposition of cybersecurity plus SD-WAN has helped build a client portfolio of global brands and continues to drive our growth and success in all aspects of networking and cloud security.”
Chosen based on nominations judged by a panel of highly respected judges, with nominees being submitted from across the globe, Sherry has been recognised within the ‘Security: Manufacturers/Vendors/Integrators/Installers’ category.
In selecting those to recognise, IFSEC defined ‘influence’ in the following ways:
- Someone who has played a key role in driving technological innovation
- Someone who has been a driving force in changing regulation, standards/guidance or best practice
- Someone whose insights/opinions are widely respected and which are influential in shaping debate around industry issues
- Someone who has been instrumental in the success of the organisation or business they lead or are employed by
- Someone who has helped to raise the industry’s profile or been an influential voice in the national media
The nominations were then judged based on the persuasiveness of the nomination, their research into the nominee and their own knowledge of the nominee’s contributions to their field.